Bosal has tasked us to explore other opportunities, using their extensive knowledge base and their global network of experts, partners, suppliers and clients. The purpose of the challenge is to find partners with innovative ideas, solutions and applications in the area of water and energy. With a particular interest in aqua thermal, water purification and energy storage. They have just set out their first challenge via the chambers of commerce in Holland. Here is the link.
How Bosal describe themselves
Our 2,200 employees to engineer and produce new technologies that help our customers deliver a cleaner future for mobility, water and energy. We are proud to reduce noise and exhaust emissions of cars and trucks and provide modern conversion system technologies for more efficient and cleaner energy production.
We are a small but globally operating technology company. Employing some of the world’s finest engineers, technicians and operators, we deliver competitively priced solutions to the world’s leading OEMs.
Our in-house competencies include functional product development, featuring high-level competencies in the following domains:
- Thermal management
- Flow dynamics
- Quality control
- Mechanical engineering
- Emissions management
- Materials engineering
- Sensors and actuators
- Mechatronics solutions
- System architecture and integration
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design)
- Endurance engineering
- CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering)
Why this is a challenge:
We are building an R&D pipeline to ensure that our future innovations can all be instrumental in realizing a cleaner, more sustainable future for the planet. We are looking for startups and SMEs in energy and water who want to partner with us to develop their innovation to the scale of a global solution.
Where you fit in:
- Bosal is looking for innovative ideas, solutions and applications in the area of water and energy
- There must be an MVP
- You must have existing clients
- We are looking for ideas with global market potential
What’s in it for you:
- Access to all our capabilities and expertise
- Access to our global network of experts, partners, suppliers and clients
- A unique opportunity to further develop and scale innovative applications together with one of the most innovative companies in the Netherlands